Protection of personal data: GDPR
Bozhinov Sie Ltd. through its online store ww.truckshop.bg operates in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act and Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to with the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data.
Grounds for collecting, processing and storing your personal data:
- The administrator collects and processes your personal data in connection with the use of the online store www.truckshop.bg and concluding contracts with the company pursuant to Art. 6, para. 1, Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (GDPR) , and in particular on the following grounds:
Explicit consent received from you as a client;
Fulfillment of the obligations of the Administrator under a contract with you;
Compliance with a legal obligation that applies to the Administrator;
For the purposes of the legitimate interests of the Administrator or a third party;
Goals and principles in the collection, processing and storage of your personal data:
- We collect and process personal data that you provide to us in connection with the use of the online store truckshop.bg and concluding a contract with the company, including for the following purposes:
creating a profile and providing full functionality when using the online store;
individualization of a party to the contract;
information security protection;
ensuring the implementation of the contract for the provision of the respective service.
sending an information bulletin if you wish;
- We follow the following principles in the processing of your personal data:
legality, good faith and transparency;
restriction of processing purposes;
relevance to the purposes of processing and minimizing the data collected;
accuracy and timeliness of data;
limitation of storage in order to achieve the objectives;
integrity and confidentiality of the processing and ensuring an appropriate level of security of personal data.
- In the processing and storage of personal data, the Administrator may process and store personal data in order to protect the following legitimate interests: fulfillment of its obligations to the National Revenue Agency, Ministry of Interior and other state and municipal authorities.
What types of personal data does our company collect, process and store:
- The company performs the following operations with the personal data provided by you for the following purposes:
Registration of a user in the e-shop and execution of a distance sales contract - the purpose of this operation is to create a profile for using the e-shop to purchase goods and provide contact information for the delivery of purchased goods. Registering and creating an account for using the online store is not a mandatory step in providing the service and it is available to a large extent without creating an account through the "Quick Order" option. Based on the impact assessment, the Data Protection Officer considers that the operation "Registration of a user in the e-shop and execution of a distance sales contract" is admissible and provides sufficient guarantees for the protection of the rights and the legitimate interests of data subjects in accordance with the requirements of the GDPR.
Concluding and executing a trade deal with a client or partner - the purpose of this operation is to conclude and execute a contract with a trade partner or client and its administration. Given the limited scope of the personal data collected and the fact that some of them are collected from publicly available sources, the Data Protection Officer considers that an impact assessment is not necessary. Sending newsletters and advertising messages - the purpose of this operation is to administer the process of sending newsletters to customers who have stated that they wish to receive.
- The controller processes the following categories of personal data and information for the following purposes and on the following grounds:
Data for registration and receipt of newsletter (names, e-mail)
Purpose for which the data is collected: Making contact with the user and sending information to him, for the purposes of registering a user in the online store, as well as sending a newsletter.
Grounds for processing your personal data - By accepting the general conditions and registration in the e-shop or placing an order without registration, or by concluding a written contract, a contractual relationship is created between the Administrator and you, on which basis we process your personal data - Art. . 6, para. 1, p. (b) GDPR. Your data for sending a newsletter are processed on the basis of your explicit consent - Art. 6, para. 1, p. (a) GDPR.
Additional information provided by you - If you want to complete your account, you can fill in your last name, address, phone number and location.
Purpose for which the data is collected: Supplementing information about the user in his user account.
Grounds for data processing: You have given your explicit consent for the processing of his personal data for one or more specific purposes - Article 6, para. 1, p. (a) of the GDPR at the time of registration in the online store.
Delivery details (names, phone, e-mail, address)
Purpose for which the data is collected: Fulfillment of obligations of the administrator under a contract for distance purchase and delivery of purchased goods, including the exercise of the right of return and exchange or refusal of purchased goods.
Grounds for processing your personal data - By accepting the general conditions and registration in the e-shop or placing an order without registration, or by concluding a written contract, a contractual relationship is created between the Administrator and you, on which basis we process your personal data - Art. . 6, para. 1, p. (b) GDPR.
- The controller does not collect or process personal data relating to the following:
reveal racial or ethnic origin;
disclose political, religious or philosophical beliefs, or trade union membership;
genetic and biometric data, health data or data on sexual life or sexual orientation.
- Personal data is collected by the Administrator from the persons to whom it relates.
- The company does not perform automated decision making with data.
- The company does not collect and process data on persons under 16 years of age, except with the express consent of their parents or legal representatives.
Term of storage of your personal data
- The administrator stores your personal data for a period not longer than the existence of your account in the online store or ordering through the "Quick Order" option. After deleting your account or successfully completing it, the Administrator takes the necessary care to delete and destroy all your data without undue delay or to anonymize it (ie to make it in a form that does not reveal your identity).
- The Administrator stores your personal data provided in connection with online orders for a period of 5 years for the purpose of protecting the legal interests of the Administrator in court or administrative disputes with users of the online store, and accounting documents are stored for the statutory period.
- The Administrator notifies you in case the data retention period needs to be extended in order to fulfill a regulatory obligation or in view of the legitimate interests of the Administrator or otherwise.
- The Administrator keeps the personal data of the legal representatives of its business partners for the term of the contract, for compliance with the legitimate interests and legal obligations of the Administrator, and this term may exceed the term of the contract.
Transfer of your personal data for processing
- The controller may, at its discretion, transfer some or all of your personal data to personal data processors for the purposes of processing you have agreed to, subject to the requirements of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (GDPR).
- The administrator notifies you in case of intention to transfer part or all of your personal data to third countries or international organizations.
Your rights in the collection, processing and storage of your personal data:
Withdrawal of consent for the processing of your personal data:
- If you do not want all or part of your personal data to continue to be processed by the Company for specific or all purposes of processing, you can at any time withdraw your consent to processing by filling out the form in your profile or by request in free text.
- The administrator may ask you to verify your identity and identity with the data subject by asking you to enter an email address and password to access the site on site at the Company's office to our employee.
- By withdrawing the consent for the processing of personal data, which is mandatory for creating and maintaining an account in the online store, your account will become inactive. Of course, you will be able to browse the online store and the products offered and place orders as a guest or make a new registration.
- If there is an order made by you that is in the process of processing, the earliest moment when you can withdraw your consent for processing is upon successful completion of the order.
Right of access:
- You have the right to request and receive confirmation from the Administrator whether personal data related to you are processed, and if you are a registered user, you can at any time see in your account the personal data you have provided and processed for you.
- You have the right to access data related to you, as well as information related to the collection, processing and storage of your personal data.
- The administrator provides you, upon request, a copy of the processed personal data related to you, in electronic or other appropriate form.
- Providing access to data is free of charge, but the Administrator reserves the right to impose an administrative fee in case of recurrence or excessive requests.
Right to correct or complete:
- You may correct or complete inaccurate or incomplete personal data relating to you directly through your account on the Website or by making a request to the Administrator.
Right to delete ("to be forgotten")
- You have the right to request from the Administrator the deletion of part or all of the personal data related to you, and the Administrator has the obligation to delete them without undue delay when there is any of the following reasons:
personal data are no longer needed for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed;
You have withdrawn your consent on which the data processing is based and there is no other legal basis for the processing;
You object to the processing of personal data related to you, including for the purposes of direct marketing, and there are no legitimate grounds for processing to take precedence;
personal data have been processed illegally;
personal data must be deleted in order to comply with a legal obligation under EU law or the law of a Member State applicable to the controller;
personal data have been collected in connection with the provision of information society services.
- The administrator is not obliged to delete personal data if it stores and processes:
to exercise the right to freedom of expression and the right to information;
to comply with a legal obligation requiring processing provided for in EU or Member State law applicable to the Administrator or for the performance of a task in the public interest or in the exercise of official powers conferred on him or her;
for reasons of public interest in the field of public health;
for archiving purposes in the public interest, for scientific or historical research or for statistical purposes;
for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.
- In case of exercising your right to be forgotten, the Company will delete all your data, except for the following information:
information needed to certify that your right to be forgotten has been exercised - email, IP address;
technical information about the operation of the online store, which information can not be associated in any way with your personality;
e-mail with which you registered in the online store.
- To exercise your right to be forgotten, you need to:
apply through your account in the online store
by sending a request by email to the Administrator
from the My Personal Data page
- The administrator may ask you to verify your identity and identity with the data subject.
- If there is an order placed by you that is in the process of being processed, the earliest time you can ask to be "forgotten" is when the order is successfully completed.
- By deleting your personal data, your account will become inactive. Of course, you will be able to browse the online store and the products offered and place orders as a guest or make a new registration.
- The administrator does not delete the data that he has a legal obligation to store, including for protection in connection with court claims against him or proof of their rights.
Right of restriction:
- You have the right to ask the Administrator to restrict the processing of data related to you when:
challenge the accuracy of personal data for a period that allows the Administrator to verify the accuracy of personal data;
the processing is illegal, but you do not want the personal data to be deleted, only the use to be restricted;
The controller no longer needs personal data for the purposes of processing, but you require them to establish, exercise or defend your legal claims;
You have objected to the processing pending verification of whether the legal grounds of the Administrator take precedence over your interests.
Right to information:
- You may at any time download or view the data stored and processed for you in connection with the use of the Services of the Administrator, directly through your account or by request by email.
Your rights in case of breach of security of your personal data:
- If the Administrator finds a breach of security of your personal data, which may pose a high risk to your rights and freedoms, he notifies you without undue delay of the breach, as well as the measures that have been taken or are to be taken.
- The administrator is not obliged to notify you if:
has taken appropriate technical and organizational protection measures with regard to data affected by the security breach;
has subsequently taken steps to ensure that the breach does not pose a high risk to your rights;
notification would require a disproportionate effort.
Third parties to whom we provide your personal data:
Courier companies and postal services, delivering confirmed orders through the Site - "Econt Express" Ltd., UIC: 117047646 and "SPEEDY" AD, UIC 131371780
- The administrator does not transfer your data to third countries.
- In the event of a breach of your rights under the above or applicable data protection law, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Commission as follows:
Commission for Personal Data Protection:
Headquarters and address of management
Sofia 1592, Blvd. "Prof. Tsvetan Lazarov ”№ 2
Sofia 1592, Blvd. "Prof. Tsvetan Lazarov ”№ 2
Changes to personal data rules
Used cookies from truckshop.bg
1. WLID: Allows us to find the customer's wish lists, lasts 6 months
2. PCC: Allows us to find a permanent or abandoned customer's cart, lasts 6 months
3. PPLastShow: Limits how often pop-ups appear, lasts 2 months, no personal information
4. PCODE: Allows connection to a partner and appropriate pricing, saves 90 days
5. PointsReferrer: Allows the correct reward with bonus points, saves 30 days
6. MIPHPF_SESSION <number>: Saves the client session ID, saves only the current browser session