Bozhinov Co Ltd. through its online store ww.truckshop.bg carries out its activities in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act and Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to with the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data.
Grounds for collecting, processing and storing your personal information:
- The Administrator collects and processes your personal data in connection with the use of the online store www.truckshop.bg and the conclusion of contracts with the company on the grounds of Art. 6, para. 1, Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (GDPR), and in particular on the following grounds:
Your explicit consent as a client;
Fulfillment of the obligations of the Administrator under a contract with you;
Compliance with a legal obligation that applies to the Administrator;
For the legitimate interests of the Administrator or a third party;
Goals and principles for collecting, processing and storing your personal information:
- We collect and process the personal information you provide to us in connection with the use of the truckshop.bg online store and contract with the company, including for the following purposes:
creating an account and providing full functionality when using the online store;
individualisation of a party to the contract;
protection of information security;
ensuring the performance of the contract for the provision of the relevant service.
sending a newsletter if you wish;
- We adhere to the following principles when processing your personal data:
legality, integrity and transparency;
limitation of processing purposes;
consistency with the purposes of processing and minimizing the data collected;
accuracy and timeliness of the data;
limitation of storage in order to achieve the objectives;
integrity and confidentiality of the processing and ensuring an adequate level of security of personal data.
- In the processing and storage of personal data, the Administrator may process and store personal data in order to protect the following legitimate interests: the fulfillment of his duties to the National Revenue Agency, the Ministry of Interior and other state and municipal bodies.
What types of personal data is collected, processed and stored by our company:
- The Company performs the following operations with the personal data you provide for the following purposes:
Registration of a user in an online store and execution of a distance sale contract - the purpose of this operation is to create a profile for using the online store to buy goods and to provide contact information for the delivery of purchased goods. Registering and creating an account to use the online store is not a necessary step in the provision of the service, and it is largely accessible without creating an account through the Quick Order option. On the basis of the impact assessment carried out, the Data Protection Officer considers that the operation "Registration of a user in an online shop and the execution of a distance sale contract" is eligible and provides sufficient guarantees for the protection of the rights and the legitimate interests of the data subjects in accordance with GDPR requirements.
Conclusion and execution of a commercial transaction with a client or partner - the purpose of this operation is to conclude and execute a contract with a commercial partner or client and its administration. Given the limited scope of personal data collected and the fact that some of it is collected from publicly available sources, the DPO considers that an impact assessment is unnecessary. Sending newsletter (newsletter) and promotional messages - the purpose of this operation is to administer the process of sending newsletters to clients who have stated that they wish to receive.
- The controller processes the following categories of personal data and information for the following purposes and for the following reasons:
Newsletter registration and receipt information (names, e-mail)
Purpose for which the data is collected: Contacting and sending information to the user for the purposes of registering a user in an online store and sending a newsletter.
Reason for processing your personal data - By accepting the general conditions and registering in the e-shop or performing an order without registration, or at the conclusion of a written contract, a contractual relationship is created between the Administrator and you, on the basis of which we process your personal data - Art. . 6, para. 1, b. (b) GDPR. Your data for sending a newsletter are processed on the basis of your explicit consent - Art. 6, para. 1, b. (a) GDPR.
Additional information provided by you - If you would like to supplement your profile, you can fill in information about your name, address, phone number and location.
Purpose for which the data is being collected: Adding user information to their user account.
Grounds for data processing: You have provided explicit consent for the processing of his personal data for one or more specific purposes - Art. 6, para. 1, b. (a) GDPR at the time of registration in the online store.
Delivery details (names, phone, e-mail, address)
Purpose for which the data are collected: Fulfillment of the obligations of the administrator under a distance sale contract and delivery of the purchased goods, including in the exercise of the right of return and exchange or cancellation of purchased goods.
Reason for processing your personal data - By accepting the general conditions and registering in the e-shop or performing an order without registration, or at the conclusion of a written contract, a contractual relationship is created between the Administrator and you, on the basis of which we process your personal data - Art. . 6, para. 1, b. (b) GDPR.
- The controller does not collect or process personal data relating to the following:
disclose racial or ethnic origin;
disclose political, religious or philosophical beliefs, or membership of trade union organizations;
genetic and biometric data, health data or sexual life or sexual orientation data.
- Personal data are collected by the Administrator from the persons to whom they relate.
- The company does not make automated data decisions.
- The Company does not collect and process data for persons under the age of 16 except with the express consent of their parents or legal representatives.
The storage period of your personal data
- The administrator stores your personal data for no longer than the existence of your online store account or order through the "Quick Order" option. Upon deletion of your account or successful termination, the Administrator takes the necessary care to delete and destroy all your data without unnecessary delay or anonymize (ie, to make it in a form that does not reveal your identity).
- The Administrator shall keep your personal data provided in connection with online orders for a period of 5 years for the purpose of protecting the Administrator's legal interests in legal or administrative disputes with users of the online store, keeping the accounting documents for the relevant statutory period.
- The Administrator notifies you in the event that the data retention period is required to be extended for the purpose of fulfilling a regulatory obligation or for the legitimate interests of the Administrator or otherwise.
- The Administrator stores the personal data of the legal representatives of his trading partners for the term of performance of the contract, for observing the legitimate interests and legal obligations of the Administrator, which may exceed the term of the concluded contract.
Transmission of your personal data for processing
- The controller may, at its sole discretion, transmit some or all of your personal data to processing personal data for the purposes of processing purposes that you have agreed to, subject to the requirements of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (GDPR).
- The administrator notifies you in case you intend to share some or all of your personal information with third parties or international organizations.
Your rights in the collection, processing and storage of your personal data:
Withdrawal of consent to the processing of your personal data:
- If you do not wish all or part of your personal data to continue to be processed by the Company for specific or all processing purposes, you may at any time withdraw your consent to the processing by completing the form in your profile or by requesting a free text.
-The administrator may ask you to verify your identity and identity with the data subject by asking you to enter an email address and password to access the site on site at the Company's office in front of our employee.
-With the withdrawal of consent to process personal data that are required to create and maintain an account in the online store, your account will become inactive. Of course, you will be able to browse the online store and the products offered and place orders as a guest or re-register.
- If you have an order that is in the process of being processed, the earliest time you can withdraw your processing consent is when the order is successfully completed.
Right of access:
- You have the right to request and receive confirmation from the Administrator whether personal data relating to you is being processed, and if you are a registered user, you may at any time see in your profile the personal data you have provided and processed for you.
ta related to you, as well as information related to the collection, processing and storage of your personal data.
- The Administrator shall provide you, upon request, with a copy of the personal data processed relating to you in electronic or other appropriate form.
- The provision of access to the data is free of charge, but the Administrator reserves the right to impose an administrative fee in case of repetition or excessive requests.
Right of correction or completion:
- You may correct or fill in inaccurate or incomplete personal data relating to you directly through your website account or by requesting the Administrator.
Right to be deleted ("to be forgotten")
- You have the right to request the Administrator to delete some or all of your personal data, and the Administrator has the obligation to delete them without undue delay when any of the following reasons exist:
personal data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were otherwise collected or processed;
You withdraw your consent on which the processing of the data is based and there is no other legal basis for the processing;
You object to the processing of personal data relating to you, including for the purposes of direct marketing and there are no legitimate grounds for processing to take precedence;
personal data were processed illegally;
personal data must be deleted in order to comply with a legal obligation under EU or Member State law that applies to the Administrator;
personal data were collected in connection with the provision of information society services.
- The administrator is not obliged to delete personal data if it stores and processes:
to exercise the right to freedom of expression and the right to information;
to comply with a legal obligation which requires processing as provided for in EU or Member State law applicable to the Administrator or for the performance of a task in the public interest or in the exercise of official powers conferred on it;
for reasons of public interest in the field of public health;
for purposes of archiving in the public interest, for scientific or historical research or for statistical purposes;
for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.
- In the event that you exercise your right to be forgotten, the Company will delete all your data, except for the following information:
information needed to verify that your right to be forgotten is fulfilled - email, IP address;
technical information about the functioning of the online store, which information cannot in any way be related to your personality;
the email you used to sign up for the online store.
-To exercise your right to be forgotten, you need to:
request through your online store account
by sending an email request to the Administrator
from the My Personal Information page
- The administrator may ask you to verify your identity and identity with the data subject.
- If you have an order that is in the process of being processed, the earliest moment you can ask to be "forgotten" is when the order is successfully completed.
- By deleting your personal data, your account will become inactive. Of course, you will be able to browse the online store and the products offered and place orders as a guest or re-register.
- The administrator does not delete the data that he has a legal obligation to keep, including for protection in connection with legal claims against him or to prove his rights.
- You have the right to request the Administrator to restrict the processing of related data when:
challenge the accuracy of personal data for a period allowing the Administrator to verify the accuracy of personal data;
the processing is unlawful, but you do not want the personal data to be deleted and only the use of their data is restricted;
The controller no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of processing, but you require it to establish, exercise or defend your legal claims;
You have objected to the pending review of whether the Administrator's legitimate grounds have priority over your interests.
Right to information:
- You may at any time download or view the data stored and processed for you in connection with the use of the Administrator's services, either directly through your account or by email request.
Your rights in breach of your personal data security:
- If the Administrator identifies a breach of your personal data security that may pose a high risk to your rights and freedoms, he will notify you without undue delay of the breach, as well as the measures taken or forthcoming
to be taken.
- The administrator is not obliged to notify you if:
has taken appropriate technical and organizational safeguards with respect to data affected by a security breach;
subsequently took measures to ensure that the infringement would not pose a high risk to your rights;
notification would require a disproportionate effort.
Third parties to whom we provide your personal information:
Courier companies and postal services for the delivery of confirmed orders through the Site - "Econt Express" Ltd., UIC: 117047646 and "AIDS" AD, UIC 131371780
- The administrator does not transfer your data to third countries.
- In the event of a violation of your rights under the above or applicable personal data protection legislation, you have the right to file a complaint with the Personal Data Protection Commission as follows:
Personal Data Protection Commission:
Registered office and registered office
1592 Sofia, Prof. Tsvetan Lazarov ”№ 2
1592 Sofia, Prof. Tsvetan Lazarov ”№ 2
Changes to personal data rules
Used cookies from truckshop.bg
1. WLID: Allows us to find the customer's wish list, retained for 6 months
2. PCC: Allows us to find a permanent or abandoned customer cart, retained for 6 months
3. PPLastShow: Limits how often pop-ups are displayed, stored for 2 months, contains no personal information
4. PCODE: Allows affiliation and pricing accordingly, retains 90 days
5. PointsReferrer: Allows the correct rewards with bonus points, remains for 30 days
6. MIPHPF_SESSION <number>: Saves the client session ID, saves only the current browser session